Tuesday, May 4, 2010

4/5

Well hello again.
Right now, i am waiting for 8:45am so that i can a make a move to the exam hall. Today, this morning is my first paper and i'm actually quite nervous about it. Zzzzzzz!

So, you've heard the news; Nad's out from the AF now. Most of us are so thrilled about that but not for me. Yes, i am happy that she's out but i'm not that thrilled because i want her to go for finals. My friends and i spent quite a long time with her last week. We went and to do this and that, it was fun but the same time i was feeling lonely that moment since Z was not there. We were being apart so far that he had to stayed in Malacca and i had to go back with my friends. I cried when we said our goodbyes. Call me cry baby, i don't care.

Okay, it's 8:42am already. Ciao!

1 comments:

syaznur said...

kawin je lah, kan senang. hahahaha ;p