Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Me Me Me


Random facts about me.

1) I'm a complicated person.
2) I call myself a loner and i don't mind being one.
3) I am a clean freak.
4) I like things to be done my way. Yes, i'm bossy.
5) My bf doesn't get me, that he had to googled me by my star sign. I'm Geminian and i'm proud to be one.
6) I love my family and my loves ones.
7) I love colours but it's weird that most of my things are black, white and grey.
8) I believe that blue M&M gives me headache and i don't eat them.
9) My favourite drink is Milo O Ais.
10) I don't drive my car that often since it turns yellow. I hate it!
11) I'm a straightforward and i know that's bad.
12) I have a major fear of cats, height and small space.

Okay, done. Few facts about me, there are more but i'm lazy to do that.

0 comments: