Wednesday, February 24, 2010

24

Plan changed. I went back to Klang on Friday, after my sister called me and she was being so annoyingly annoying saying that she misses me. GEDIK! But everything went great, nothing like i expected. Best best best!

So, i ended up doing my assignment Monday morning and luckily i managed to finish it and submit it on time. Yeay me! Thank you boyfriend.

Now, i am not feeling well. I got my sore throat yesterday and i know fever and flu going to come next, so here they are living in my body like parasites. I was feeling so feeble today, i ended up going to my morning tutorial and sleep all day long.

Hopefully things will get better tomorrow. I can't miss any of my classes anymore.

AND i know i've mentioned this before but for those who missed, i now have a tumblr called EmphemeralEuphoria and i use it as my fantasy album. I will only reblog stuffs when they really mean something or when they are crazily beautiful, so enjoy. =)

0 comments: