Friday, February 19, 2010

Update

My CNY's holidays ended early as my classes are not canceled when others are. What a bull, i must say. And it is a double buller, when i didn't get to rest during those 4 days instead i was so busy with weddings that i have to get involved by being the usherettes.

WEDDINGS = USHERETTES = HIGH HEELS = LEG CRAMPED!

I was only free during Tuesday and played bowling with the family for a while, and i pushed off to Malacca say around 11 like that. AND no Klang again this weekend as i have assignment to be done and to be submit on Monday, so no time to waste. Pffttt!

Oh and i watched Wolfman yesterday and Valentine's Day just now, and i must give two thumbs DOWN for Wolfman and two thumbs UP for V's Day. (Damn, that's four 'ands' in one sentence. I AM THAT BAD)

p/s: You can find the wedding's pictures in my Facebook. I do not, i repeat i do not look good.

0 comments: