Monday, February 8, 2010

=) / )=






Ignore me, i was bored that time. So, let's us share what is hot and what is not.

Due to my obsession towards Theo Wallcot, i now decide and declare to wear 14 and be 14 for my team jersey. He's my new inspiration. No, i am not betraying ManU.

Holiday for 5 days, woot woot! One thing that i'm looking forward to : MUM'S COOKING! Yummeyh! Although, i have 5 days of holiday but it seems like i only have 2 days of real resting because i'm pretty sure i'm going to be busy with some weddings, i am not excited about. No, i don't hate weddings. I love weddings. I just don't feel pretty anymore.

AND what's not hot is that my friend is leaving. My close friend and my only partner to be exact. I'm super sad and proud that the same time. She's going somewhere doing what she loves, what she great at and without a doubt, i know she's going to be a success. Good luck and take care dude.

p/s: I can't tell you what and where just yet, but you'll know soon. I promise.

0 comments: